The locked-in the beginning made me just want to stay home and eat chocolate. Since all the lounging around has caught up with me and the gym is still closed. I needed a little help with getting back in shape. To kick start my home workouts, I also booked the compact Body 606 Ballancer massage system for two weeks at home.
I was curious to see if the lymphatic massage could help get me back on track for summer even though I will just be wearing a bikini in the backyard. I was feeling bloated like I was just floating along in the house. It did take me a few days to figure out how to zip myself in the pantsuit. Once I got the hang of it, I, had a massage ,Netflix's and chilled almost every night.
The Ballancer 606 is pre-set with more than 20 treatments to target cellulite reduction, water retention, body contouring and improved circulation. It can be further programmed to deliver up to 100 bespoke massages to target specific needs or everything from a post-workout wind-down, to slimming and body contouring treatments. After doing nothing for a month, my body really needed this to kick start me back to a healthy holistic lifestyle.
It also helped that they sent a great goody bag to help with the motivation of self-love and self-care products. All of which helped me understand how important and easy it is to start getting your lymphatic system moving again. Because I will not have this magic machine for long and it is quite pricey.
Some of the Tips I Learned
- Get more active- take a walk every day when you can.
- Jump to it- Jump rope or a trampoline
- Stand Tall- stretching also promotes muscle movement, alternate your workouts with a yoga session.
- Ab happy- a core work out is a must. Stomach crunches are beneficial due to the high concentration of lymphatic vessels in the abdomen.
- Breathe- breathing helps mover our lymphatic fluid and increases the elimination of toxins and waste.
- Stope Stressing- it gives you poor lymphatic health.
- Brush it away- Dry skin brushing is a great way to release toxins by stimulating the tiny lymphatic vessels that sit just below the skin. Best done first thing in the morning. Before showering., begin with the soles fo the feet and brush with upward strokes as you move up the legs and towards the heart. For 10-15 minutes three to five times a week.
- Stay hydrated, we are already dehydrated when we feel thirsty, so try not to wait. Your body tells you when you need water.
- Cut out Sugar it is not suitable for your lymphatic system.
- Jade roller your face. This holistic beauty secret helps to stimulate lymphatic drainage while improving skin elasticity, reducing puffy cheeks, and under-eye bags.
I am glad to say I was doing most of the above before I tried the Body Ballancer one again. I had tried it once in the spa salon before but having it for a more extended period turned me into a fan. I could not believe the results. Pre- period was the perfect time to test it out. For the first time of m life while on my menstruation I did not feel bloated! The week before using the machine my denim Booty shorts were getting a little too tight, but after two weeks they glided on like ice skates.
My body feels like I shed the extra pounds that I have. Been trying to get rid of for so many years. The Body Ballancer has encouraged me to get into a more healthy routine and stick to it. Morning workout, meditation and water are my best friends during lockdown because it does not seem like the gyms will be open soon. If you need help to get healthy and happy book a session because you will not regret it trust me. My thighs are so glad, so that makes me work harder. Let us know if you have tried it and what you think. Stay Happy and Healthy.